(It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.