Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Start with the customer and work backward