Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
Similar George Addair quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Good is the enemy of great
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.