Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.