People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- Change is not a threat, it’s an opportunity. Survival is not the goal, transformative success is.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- The ability to disrupt yourself is critical in today’s volatile economic environment that’s changing faster and more furiously than ever
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- It’s easy to come up with new ideas; the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems
- With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- Innovation, creativity and an ability to solve real life problems remain the most prized skills in today’s economy
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- Digital means change, choice, innovation, speed, and people-centricity.