Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- Digital disruption and the impact of coronavirus will bring the 2030 technological advancement earlier than predicted
- Digital Transformation doesn’t happen without Digital Leadership
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- The fundamental #DigitalLeadership metrics are maturity, effectiveness and Digital Footprint
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- You cannot lead an organizational Digital Transformation if you haven’t disrupted yourself.
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- The main benefit of innovation for your organization is not competitive advantage. It is survival.
- Technology was supposed to be the help in life, instead it has become the major driving force behind life.
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- Digital organizations can become hyper-connected and super-creative via dealing with innovation dilemmas collectively.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die