The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- The purpose of digitalization is to make a significant difference in the overall levels of business performance and organizational maturity.
- In the digital world of today, one can say almost nothing is local.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- If we all work together there is no telling how we can change the world through the impact of promoting positivity online.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Digital means change, choice, innovation, speed, and people-centricity.
- Competencies like cybersecurity, innovation and social media will be core competencies in the future of work #FOW
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- There is no such thing as job security. Winning or losing is now happening faster than ever before.
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- Technology trust is a good thing, but control is a better one.
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- You cannot stop the Fourth Industrial Revolution but you can influence its direction and impact in your life.
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- Africa’s transformation lies in innovation, creativity, emerging technologies and entrepreneurship.
- Social media has totally changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.