The future is closer than you think. You can pay attention now or watch the transformation happen right in front of your eyes
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrognace of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be suffucuent for tomorrow
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- Even a small amount of unplanned downtime can effect a company’s profitability and reputation.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.
- Digital kaleidoscope shows the ever-evolving dynamic view, hybrid digital patterns, and mixed cultures.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- The paradigms and behaviors of digital leaders are VERY different from traditional management.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- Insighteers are in demand to lead change forward with a clear vision, courageous attitude, and unique digital competency.
- The strategists need a game theory view for a game-changing strategy in our platform world
- BE OPEN TO new thoughts, to new people, to new principles, to new ideas, to new experiences. NEW MAKES US GROW
- Coherence improves business flow; resilience makes business robust and anti-fragile.
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- Digital Transformation frameworks and models have transitioned from People-Technology-Process to Paradigms-Technologies-Ecosystems