Revolutions bring disruptions and disruptions bring opportunities.
Similar Nicky Verd quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- We are trying to be the fastest tortoise in the game. The long game pays off over time
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- Quintessential conglomerates are slashing away layers of management structures, breaking themselves up and automating processes.
- You can do more today with your life by having just an internet connection and that’s an opportunity our parents and grandparents never had.
- The value of information management is never for its own sake, but to provide insight and make a leap of innovation.
- Technology trust is a good thing, but control is a better one.
- Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrognace of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be suffucuent for tomorrow
- Thriving in today’s marketplace frequently depends on making a transformation to become more agile.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- The critical path for any Digital Transformation is Digital Leadership and Culture, not technology.
- Data Scientists should recall innovation often times is not providing fancy algorithms, but rather value to the customer.
- Our digital future is about enabling better productivity and decision-making to enjoy a better quality of life.
- The digital organization has a hybrid nature with flexibility, agility, and innovativeness.
- Be a learning machine. What made you money last year, won’t necessarily make you money this and next year.
- The fundamental #DigitalLeadership metrics are maturity, effectiveness and Digital Footprint
- The digital paradigm that is emerging is the dynamic organization with hybridity of knowledge, flexible processes, and unique competencies.
- Being an innovative CIO means learning fast, being inclusive, embracing multiple viewpoints and taking calculated risks.
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.