Digital transformation represents a break with the past, having a high level of impact and complexity.
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Digital Transformation Quotes :
- The paradigms and behaviors of digital leaders are VERY different from traditional management.
- Technology trust is a good thing, but control is a better one.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- The key to human-centric digital transformation is knowing your business purpose so you can fulfill it more meaningfully at scale.
- At some point, something or someone somewhere is going to disrupt your entire life. Shouldn’t it be you?
- The paradox is the result of two opposing truths existing side by side, which can be both right
- Don’t fight the Fourth Industrial Revolution, embrace it and become part of the revolution!
- Digital Transformation demands new competencies, behaviours and attributes to every leader.
- With the rise of Artificial Intelligence. the future certainly has the potential to draw more on an individual’s talents than certificates.
- People LOVE change (when it’s about changing others). People HATE change (when it’s about changing themselves).
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is creating a demand for new skills and new competencies.
- Success is the product of daily habits – not once in a lifetime transformation.
- You can’t judge a man by the way he reacts when things go right, but by the way he reacts when things go wrong.
- Today, disruption is the ultimate value generator, knowledge is a commodity and innovation a way forward.
- A smart business owner learns from the mistakes of others.
- Your caliber and effectiveness as a #centaur is linked to your digital competencies, digital leadership, and complexity of your ecosystem
- The digital Board will help set the principles to innovate talent management and embrace digital fitness.
- If what we are doing is not seen by some people as science fiction, it’s probably not transformative enough.
- Courage is the belief in self, and the possible ability to prevail in the face of adversity.
- Confession of a bankrupt company CEO – I saw the change coming, and then I ignored it.