The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
Similar Pearl Zhu quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- We do not grow when things are going well. We grow when things are challenging. Problems are the key ingredient in personal growth.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- Rather than micro-managing to resolve every problem, create the right atmosphere, process, and system that facilitate effective problem solving.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- You can disagree with an idea without attacking the person who shared it.
- No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions.
- 4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
- Be a generous listener to be a generous contributor. We often listen to respond instead of listening to relate.
- If you can’t monopolize a unique solution for a small market, you’ll be stuck with vicious competition.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Never solve a problem for someone, instead, help them figure out how to solve it on their own. Otherwise, you destroy their adaptive competence.
- Mankind, as history tells us over and over again, seeks the least painful solution and, as a result, ends up exchanging one problem for another
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- When problems become greater than the growth rate of solutions, only radical changes can make the difference.