Being creative is not being afraid of being lost.
Similar Natasha Tsakos quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Creativity isn’t just about creating art — it’s about creating your life.
- You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
- There’s is always a way to make life better.
- Creative isn’t the way I Like to think, it is the way I like to live.
- A walk in nature is connection with the Creator.
- Don’t try to think outside the box- get outside the box, then think!
- It takes courage to be creative. Just as soon as you have an idea, you become a minority of one.
- If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.
- The insane mind appears to be the most creative.
- What matters finally is not what life is, but what one makes of it.
- REAL success, satisfaction and joy has nothing to do with owning STUFF!
- The ART of happiness is finding your joy in the process, rather than in the end result.
- You cannot write if you are not on fire.
- Your creation are the outcome of your decisions.
- The greatest artists see what is invisible to the masses.
- Marketing is the marriage of business and creativity. The relationship is enhanced by the occasional affair with science.
- Work like a slave; order like a king; create like a god.
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
- Having the least usually forces us to make the most of what we have.
- Art cannot save the world, but it does help you understand the world inside of you.