Good writing is both what one does and does not say.
Similar Jessica de la Davies quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Digital is the age of innovation because creativity is about connecting the dots in the wider scope.
- Before invention there is insight.
- Your creation are the outcome of your decisions.
- Show people what excites you and they will help you.
- Where we fall are the stepping-stones for our journey.
- Silence creates space for content to appear.
- Creativity involves having curiosity and wanting to find what is better.
- When you stop creating new ideas you start your unnoticeable decline.
- I do not take constructive criticism from people who have never constructed anything.
- When the real problem is not well identified, only by chance a solution may be created.
- Creativity is like a muscle; you must exercise it daily or it atrophies.
- Unnecessary bureaucracy hinders creativity, growth, justice and the attainment of peace.
- When I create a masterpiece I feel alive! When my creation is revered I feel immortal.
- To ‘see both sides’ of a problem is the surest way to prevent its complete solution. Because there are always more than two sides.
- Divergent thinking is that one starts thinking from one point and expands from there to generate more ideas.
- Success is a collection of problems solved.
- Creativity comes from looking for the unexpected and stepping outside your own experience.
- Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.
- Creativity is as important now in education as literacy and we should treat it with the same status.
- Problems often become worse if incompetent people try to solve them.