Design speaks to the soul.
Similar Adrienne Posey quotes:
Other Creativity :
- Safe art may soothe us, but it will never transform us.
- Most people who were educated have become the problems instead of problem solvers.
- Framing the right problem is equally or even more important than solving it. Pearl Zhu
- When an idea for solving a problem suddenly presents itself, ask yourself if all circumstances related to the problem were properly analyzed.
- A key to healthy problem solving is good communication.
- A novelist must believe he can outdo himself. Or his creative drive would die.
- Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.
- Show people what excites you and they will help you.
- All my problems bow before my stubbornness.
- If you ever find that you’re the most talented person in the room, you need to find another room.
- The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing.
- There is nothing that says more about its creator than the work itself.
- You have to do stuff that average people don’t understand because those are the only good things.
- Artists are haunted souls.
- Every single human being is creative. Dreams are a proof.
- Dissatisfaction with status quo is the psychology behind creative disruptions.
- Creativity doesn’t happen to you. It happens through you.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- I think a lot of psychopaths are just geniuses who drove so fast that they lost control.