4 ways to solve daily problems: Eliminate, Simplify, Automate, Delegate.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Problem Solution Quotes :
- Systems Thinking is a holistic, balanced and abstract thinking to understand things deeply and solve problems systematically.
- Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.
- The problem is not a problem until someone handles that problem in a problematic way.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem.
- Most problems can be effectively dealt with before they are in full swing.
- It is not a problem if you have a solution.
- If you choose to not deal with an issue, then you give up your right of control over the issue and it will select the path of least resistance.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- The great problem-solvers are the ones who possess the right mind with positivity, critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking.
- Tackle the root cause, not the effect.
- In politics no permanent friends, no permanent enemies but permanent interest.
- Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of another.
- Be solution oriented. Infect everyone with enthusiasm.
- Sometimes letting go is the best solution.
- Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.
- Our ability to solve problem is limited by our conception of what is feasible.
- Analysis of error begins with analysis of language.
- We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
- Begining with the end in mind for either solving the problem or creating a strategy.
- 3 ways of Lateral thinking 1- Change your daily routine 2- Deliberetaly ineract with random things, people, etc. 3- Learn to enjoy unexpected