Move fast and break things! Don’t ask for permission ask for forgiveness!
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Innovation Quotes :
- Throughout history, people with new ideas—who think differently and try to change things—have always been called troublemakers.
- We must beware of needless innovation, especially when guided by logic.
- If you are not annoying someone you are not doing anything new.
- Innovation is the new ideas or solution proposals to the needs of humans which have not been fulfilled to increase their life standards and welfare.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship. The act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Being right keeps you in place. Being wrong forces you to explore.
- It’s comfortable and easy to stick with the things we believe, but by doing so we’re also stifling our ability to be innovative.
- Fiscal prudence and continuous innovation are the driving forces for sustainable growth in any industry.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Practice makes perfect, but it doesn’t make new
- Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical, as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us.
- Be creative while inventing ideas, but be disciplined while implementing them.
- History is made by those who see beyond what already exists.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- If you are not good at innovating, be smart in investing.
- Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go.
- You can expect no influence if you are not susceptible to influence.
- There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.
- Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.