Most of digital marketing is nothing but free information or free entertainment
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- You may forget the toys you buy and break, but you’ll always remember the experiences and memories you create.
- Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.
- What you say is not as important as who you are when you’re saying it.
- Branding is the art of differentiation
- Rule number one is if it’s not good, don’t share it.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Attention is a main asset in marketing.
- Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.
- The smart business person sees an opportunity to generate referrals by collaborating with their competitors.
- Understanding who isn’t your ideal customer sometimes helps you better clarify who is.
- The world doesn’t celebrate your similarity but your difference
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- It is not your job to prove your value to anyone. It is your job to find the people that already value what you do.
- There’s No Magic In Marketing. Just Dopamine
- Marketing communications is not a nice to have. It is a must have.
- Content is king, but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house!
- Marketing without sales is dead.
- What you post online speaks VOLUME about who you really are. POST with intention. REPOST with caution.
- Seven seconds. That’s all the time you have to make an impression. Is your business making a good one?