A business that is not in love with its customers, but only the money they bring, should not expect love back.
Similar J. N. HALM quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
- The Best Marketing Is Education!
- You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.
- The future of branding is marketing with people, not at them.
- A business without marketing is dead.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Unless your message is that you have no message, you need a message.
- Failure to nurture prospects is the number 1 reason digital marketing campaigns fail.
- Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating.
- Social may be sexy, but search still pays the bills.
- For customers, a website is an ‘always open’ workplace of your business.
- Networking isn’t how many people you know, it’s how many people know you.
- There’s plenty of money in any niche where you’re scratching a genuine business niche.
- The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.
- Leave Your Customers in a Better Spot then they found you, so they get in a habit of finding you.
- Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not around.
- Consistency is key. Whenever you start, give your audience something to look forward to.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Marketing shouldn’t feel like marketing. It should feel like a story.