Your prospects are not idiots, communicate respectfully – you might actually learn something to propel your marketing forward.
Similar Stacey Kehoe quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Don’t be afraid of competitors. Competition in your market provides an opportunity to ruffle some feathers and get noticed.
- Companies are built on logic. Brands are built on emotion!
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- The time spent building a solid foundation will pay for itself ten-fold.
- Advertising is very powerful as it brings a business out of the darkness to the light and brings your products closer to your buyers.
- Don’t give a permanent solution to a temporary situation.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run (or a base hit for that matter) if you don’t swing.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- A true businessman capitalizes off other people’s failures & problems.
- Create value, not bait!
- Marketing used to be about making a myth and telling it. Now it’s about telling a truth and sharing it.
- There is as much to be learned from a man with little, as there is from a man with much.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Viral marketing is almost like finding love. You have to stop doing it to actually make it happen.
- If you are in a competitive industry, great online reviews are not just nice to have, they are a requirement!
- A Brand is what a Business/Person does… a Reputation is what people Remember and Share.
- Marketing is safe. Sales is risky. UNLESS, marketing has done its job. Then sales is safe too.
- It’s about Moments, not Milestones.
- Nobody cares about you, your brand, or your company. You’re irrelevant.until proven otherwise.
- advertising produces familiarity which produces sales