90 percent of all Gillette shavers are bought by women for the men in their lives
Similar Martin Lindstrom quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- A business that is not in love with its customers, but only the money they bring, should not expect love back.
- Instead of trying to sell, Try to explain & in this way you will be selling more than that.
- Ensure customers know who you are and what you stand for by keeping your brand consistent across all touchpoints.
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
- Having a lot of data do not always mean having the right data.
- It is not your job to prove your value to anyone. It is your job to find the people that already value what you do.
- I think nowadays, you need to do inbound and outbound-it’s crucial to do both.
- The secret of a high-ranking website is not its colors but its content.
- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Build relationships, not links.
- No video is better than an amateur video, 1 negative review has more influence than 10 positive reviews.
- Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
- Captivate the attention of your customer by oozing credibility.
- You can have good or you can have cheap, but you cannot have both.
- Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.
- Attention is a main asset in marketing.
- To sell something familiar, make it surprising. To sell something surprising, make it familiar.
- There are a lot of opportunities that you can discover by listening closely to what your customers are saying.
- advertising is the price you pay for having unremarkable product or service