The biggest mistake brands make are trying to sell their stuff rather than clarifying what people are actually buying.
Similar David Brier quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Websites promote you 24/7: No employee will do that.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- To believe you, they should see you.
- No video is better than an amateur video, 1 negative review has more influence than 10 positive reviews.
- The first lesson of branding: memorability. It’s very difficult buying something you can’t remember.
- Leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Conversation with customers will increase sales, even if the product or service is never mentioned.
- Blue ocean strategists do not seek to beat the competition. Instead they aim to make the competition irrelevant.
- With traditional marketing, you tell people you are a rock star. With content marketing, you show them you’re a rock star.
- People need to be educated so that they can make intelligent moral choices
- What story will your life tell? Love your story. Live your story. Lead your story.
- Your brand is not what you sell.
- Every interaction in any form is branding
- If you are in a competitive industry, great online reviews are not just nice to have, they are a requirement!
- The biggest risk is not in what you build. It is in not supporting what you build.
- Creators must deeply believe in what they’re manifesting in order for others to believe.
- Wantrepreneur: I’ll do it later. Entrepreneur: Today IS later.
- Reputation is everything when it comes to building a digital brand
- Nothing dates as quickly as the future.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.