Brand growth and dominance is created by having the highest brand value, not the lowest price tag.
Similar David Brier quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- In the Hype Machine, everyone is a digital marketer, whether we’re fighting for ideas or for consumer dollars.
- Build relationships, not links.
- Better to be known for something than be forgotten for nothing.
- Make it so obvious even a computer couldn’t be confused.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Before you create any more ‘great content,’ figure out how you are going to market it first.
- Old marketing was dictation. new marketing is communication. Change from Convince & Convert to Converse & Convert!
- Companies that cannot successfully answer what they do fail to then understand how they can continue to do it in the face of change.
- In a noisy and disruptive era, no one owes you their attention
- When you are writing keep asking yourself so what until you are sure what is in it for the customer.
- Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted.
- Be absorbed in what your customer is saying; be inspired by what your customer is meaning.
- We navigate life by making decisions that maximize pleasure and/ or minimize pain.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- Marketing is the art of washing one’s clean laundry in public.
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.
- Avoid selling to dumb customers, there aren’t enough left!
- Take your dreams off the ground to the clouds of business where your products will contribute to make the world a better place.
- Dreams are less influential than actions and actions are less influential than results.
- Unless your message is that you have no message, you need a message.