Competition only exists in your head, not in the marketplace.
Similar Isaac Mashman quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.
- What you say is not as important as who you are when you’re saying it.
- Don’t just create art to make money. Make money so you can create more art.
- Be absorbed in what your customer is saying; be inspired by what your customer is meaning.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people.
- The best ads are about the customer and how the product will change his life.
- The best advertising is done by satisfied customers.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- A blue ocean strategic move can create brand equity that lasts for decades
- Branding is the art of differentiation
- Positioning is finding the right parking space inside the consumer’s mind and going for it before someone else takes it.
- Unless your message is that you have no message, you need a message.
- You cannot buy engagement. You have to build engagement.
- Brands can only stand out if they know where they stand. Values matter.
- The biggest risk is not in what you build. It is in not supporting what you build.
- It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.
- Your customer service opens up unique opportunities to offer an excellent customer experience.