If there is one trait that your brand must speak of, it is trust.
Similar idowu koyenikan quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- We, as a species, tend to over-generalize. That’s why our marketing strategies often suck
- Leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.
- Marketing without sales is dead.
- Content is king, but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house!
- Everything and everyone represents at least one brand. Therefore, to brand or not to brand is not even a question.
- To believe you, they should see you.
- People change, and so do their aspirations, and so should brands.
- Content Is King, Distribution is Queen
- You can have good or you can have cheap, but you cannot have both.
- You can’t be it for everyone. In fact, if you try to please everyone, you will please no one, especially yourself.
- Always remember, Brand exists in the consumers mind, so the brand is owned by the user.
- A makeover is the rebranding of a human being.
- A true businessman capitalizes off other people’s failures & problems.
- Your customer service opens up unique opportunities to offer an excellent customer experience.
- If it doesn’t feel right to receive what you’re sending, don’t send it.
- Commit to a niche; try to stop being everything to everyone.
- When positioning a brand, aggressively avoid becoming a me too by assertively being a who else?
- Imagination without vision, is like a brand with no passion
- Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication.