Marketing is safe. Sales is risky. UNLESS, marketing has done its job. Then sales is safe too.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- If your business is not a brand, it is a commodity.
- Marketing used to be about making a myth and telling it. Now it’s about telling a truth and sharing it.
- For customers, a website is an ‘always open’ workplace of your business.
- Competition only exists in your head, not in the marketplace.
- Marketing communications is not a nice to have. It is a must have.
- Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.
- One good product is better than many fake goods.
- Build it, and they will come only works in the movies. Social Media is a build it, nurture it, engage them and they may come and stay.
- Word-of-mouth marketing is the best form of Free promotion
- Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted.
- SEO isn’t about gaming the system anymore; it’s about learning how to play by the rules.
- Every great brand goes back to a courageous individual who dared to say ‘NO’ to the status quo.
- Investing in digital marketing is cheaper than doing nothing at all.
- Advertising is legalized lying.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Regular content update and regular backlink means more traffics.
- You can’t expect the level of excitement of your audience to be greater than your own.
- Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.
- Social may be sexy, but search still pays the bills.
- Social media is nothing like traditional media. It should be used to listen, learn, engage, and build relationships.