In order to engage on social, in order to attract customers, regardless of what kind of customer you have, you have to build trust.
Similar Lindsay Scarpello quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Social media is nothing like traditional media. It should be used to listen, learn, engage, and build relationships.
- The purpose of marketing as a coach is for you to share and teach your solutions, strategies and systems of success.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Don’t build links. Build relationships.
- The buyer is always tuned in to one radio station: WIIFM (What’s In It For Me). The rest is filtered out as noise.
- When positioning a brand, aggressively avoid becoming a me too by assertively being a who else?
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
- You can ‘hypergrow’ all you want. Without roots, you won’t stand a storm.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- If you think marketing is expensive, you’re doing it wrong
- A business without marketing is dead.
- Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
- Attention is a main asset in marketing.
- A business that is not in love with its customers, but only the money they bring, should not expect love back.
- Blue ocean strategists do not seek to beat the competition. Instead they aim to make the competition irrelevant.
- Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.
- Competition only exists in your head, not in the marketplace.
- Effective marketing is saying the right thing to the right people at the right time.
- People need to be educated so that they can make intelligent moral choices