Movies take years to bring to theater, but hours to watch. Strikingly similar to success.
Similar Isaac Mashman quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- If you think implementing CRM is expensive, you are doing it wrong.
- Fifty-six percent of traffic comes from 10 percent of content. Invest in your home runs.
- The best advertising is done by satisfied customers.
- Every great brand goes back to a courageous individual who dared to say ‘NO’ to the status quo.
- If your content isn’t driving conversation, you’re doing it wrong.
- Selling without purpose is as empty as a body without a soul.
- Your prospects are not idiots, communicate respectfully – you might actually learn something to propel your marketing forward.
- Investing in digital marketing is cheaper than doing nothing at all.
- Build relationships, not links.
- Captivate the attention of your customer by oozing credibility.
- Creators must deeply believe in what they’re manifesting in order for others to believe.
- Creating something is only half the battle. The other half is finding people who care about it.
- Don’t give a permanent solution to a temporary situation.
- A brand is a person that has a voice, evokes emotion and spreads a message.
- Speak to your audience in their language about what’s in their heart.
- Avoid selling to dumb customers, there aren’t enough left!
- It’s about Moments, not Milestones.
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?
- It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.