There is as much to be learned from a man with little, as there is from a man with much.
Similar Isaac Mashman quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- 67% of all shoppers intend to return home with the item they are shopping for, but that only 24% actually do so.
- Remember, a great conversation with a customer is not debate practice. Be a learner, not an interrogator.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.
- The buyer is always tuned in to one radio station: WIIFM (What’s In It For Me). The rest is filtered out as noise.
- Dreams are less influential than actions and actions are less influential than results.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
- To sell something familiar, make it surprising. To sell something surprising, make it familiar.
- There’s No Good And Evil In Marketing. It’s All Very Darwinian, Actually
- Creating something is only half the battle. The other half is finding people who care about it.
- Be absorbed in what your customer is saying; be inspired by what your customer is meaning.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Marketing is the marriage of business and creativity. The relationship is enhanced by the occasional affair with science.
- We need to stop interrupting what people are interested in and be what people are interested in.
- Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
- Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.
- One good product is better than many fake goods.
- Marketing is an investment that generally generates long term results.