If everything is important, then nothing is.
Similar Simone Puorto quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- If everything is important, then nothing is important
- Reputation is everything when it comes to building a digital brand
- Speak to your audience in their language about what’s in their heart.
- If your business is not a brand, it is a commodity.
- In the information age, build a website before you build a workplace.
- Viral marketing is almost like finding love. You have to stop doing it to actually make it happen.
- Companies are built on logic. Brands are built on emotion!
- Absolutisms Are Good For T-shirts, Not For Marketing
- Marketing is the marriage of business and creativity. The relationship is enhanced by the occasional affair with science.
- A brand is a person that has a voice, evokes emotion and spreads a message.
- Word-of-mouth marketing is the best form of Free promotion
- If there is one trait that your brand must speak of, it is trust.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Everything and everyone represents at least one brand. Therefore, to brand or not to brand is not even a question.
- Until you’ve lost your reputation, you’ll never realise the true value of good branding
- Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.
- Marketing communications is not a nice to have. It is a must have.
- Every interaction in any form is branding
- You can ‘hypergrow’ all you want. Without roots, you won’t stand a storm.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.