Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- If it doesn’t feel right to receive what you’re sending, don’t send it.
- Your brand is not what you sell.
- The competition is out to get you. Are you a moving target or a sitting duck? Innovate or die.
- The best reason someone talks about you is because they’re actually talking about themselves.
- When you say the word marketing, do you think of serving? Until you do, you’re going to live far below your highest potential.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Your culture is your brand.
- Does your marketing promote the difference between good and bad or better and best?
- The only way to have great customers is to be one.
- The biggest risk is not in what you build. It is in not supporting what you build.
- Marketers are focused and sales people are scattered!
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- Activate your followers, don’t just collect them like stamps.
- Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Every vision needs a plan and every plan needs a vision
- Competition only exists in your head, not in the marketplace.
- Business is more than selling.
- Your customer service opens up unique opportunities to offer an excellent customer experience.
- Build it, and they will come only works in the movies. Social Media is a build it, nurture it, engage them and they may come and stay.