To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
Similar David Amerland quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- A business without marketing is dead.
- Quality sells itself. No hype needed.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
- Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.
- Content Isn’t King, It’s the Kingdom.
- Never underestimate the power of a tweet.
- It’s about Moments, not Milestones.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Marketing is about spreading the love.
- Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.
- Remember, a great conversation with a customer is not debate practice. Be a learner, not an interrogator.
- The core livelihood of a business revolves on efficient and effective marketing.
- Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.
- Take your dreams off the ground to the clouds of business where your products will contribute to make the world a better place.
- Advertising brings in customers, but word-of-mouth brings in the best customers.
- Content should ask people to do something and reward them for it.
- Marketing is what you do when your product is no good.
- Recommending your content as must have or must watch loses its value at the very same second.
- Products are made in the factory, but brands are made in the mind
- The best ads are about the customer and how the product will change his life.