Your brand is not what you sell.
Similar John Iwata quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- People can never get enough of something new and different.
- Sex doesn’t sell anything other than itself
- Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.
- Make it so obvious even a computer couldn’t be confused.
- Build it, and they will come only works in the movies. Social Media is a build it, nurture it, engage them and they may come and stay.
- You may forget the toys you buy and break, but you’ll always remember the experiences and memories you create.
- Leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- It is hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.
- Every great brand goes back to a courageous individual who dared to say ‘NO’ to the status quo.
- 3 things always work for digital marketing: testimonials, awards and the new
- Marketing is an investment. Don’t treat it like sales.
- Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!
- Nothing is more memorable than truth beautifully told.
- Your WHY for your BRAND is more important than the HOW.
- The only way to have great customers is to be one.
- Avoid selling to dumb customers, there aren’t enough left!
- The fate of your company is in the hands of your people. Train them well.
- What you post online speaks VOLUME about who you really are. POST with intention. REPOST with caution.
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.