You can’t change the world if the world doesn’t know who you are.
Similar Francis Shenstone quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Companies that cannot successfully answer what they do fail to then understand how they can continue to do it in the face of change.
- SEO isn’t about gaming the system anymore; it’s about learning how to play by the rules.
- It is hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- In the Hype Machine, everyone is a digital marketer, whether we’re fighting for ideas or for consumer dollars.
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Advertising in the final analysis should be news. If it is not news it is worthless.
- The objective of a website is to bring a visitor who brings another visitor.
- Marketing has never been about keywords, it’s about people.
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
- In the information age, build a website before you build a workplace.
- Behind every sale there is a smile.
- The best ads are about the customer and how the product will change his life.
- Nobody cares about you, your brand, or your company. You’re irrelevant.until proven otherwise.
- Don’t give a permanent solution to a temporary situation.
- Activate your followers, don’t just collect them like stamps.
- It is important to bear in mind that political campaigns are designed by the same people who sell toothpaste and cars.
- Don’t spend your time or money on being boring.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.