If your competitors start copying you, then you are doing something right!
Similar Jay Baer quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- To believe you, they should see you.
- Creating something is only half the battle. The other half is finding people who care about it.
- Behind every sale there is a smile.
- Relationships are the currency of business.
- People change, and so do their aspirations, and so should brands.
- Leave Your Customers in a Better Spot then they found you, so they get in a habit of finding you.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Marketing shouldn’t feel like marketing. It should feel like a story.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Companies that cannot successfully answer what they do fail to then understand how they can continue to do it in the face of change.
- The relentless act of invention and innovation and initiative is the best marketing asset.
- No video is better than an amateur video, 1 negative review has more influence than 10 positive reviews.
- A Brand is what a Business/Person does… a Reputation is what people Remember and Share.
- Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing.
- Your customer service opens up unique opportunities to offer an excellent customer experience.
- Launching a brand is not for those with thin skin. It takes courage, intelligence and foresight.
- It is hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Content should ask people to do something and reward them for it.
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
- The future of branding is marketing with people, not at them.