Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.
Similar Michael Brenner quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- The best reason someone talks about you is because they’re actually talking about themselves.
- Effective marketing is saying the right thing to the right people at the right time.
- Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.
- If your brand isn’t visible, it won’t be viable.
- You can ‘hypergrow’ all you want. Without roots, you won’t stand a storm.
- Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people.
- It is hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Content Is King, Distribution is Queen
- Advertising brings in customers, but word-of-mouth brings in the best customers.
- Remember, a great conversation with a customer is not debate practice. Be a learner, not an interrogator.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make but about the stories you tell.
- The buyer is always tuned in to one radio station: WIIFM (What’s In It For Me). The rest is filtered out as noise.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- At the center of all achievement is personal growth.
- People can never get enough of something new and different.
- Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run (or a base hit for that matter) if you don’t swing.
- Today, it’s not about ‘Get the Traffic’ – It’s about ‘Get the Targeted and Relevant Traffic.’
- Create value, not bait!