Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Similar Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Regular content update and regular backlink means more traffics.
- If you are an artist, learn science. If you are a scientist, cultivate art.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Ensure customers know who you are and what you stand for by keeping your brand consistent across all touchpoints.
- You may forget the toys you buy and break, but you’ll always remember the experiences and memories you create.
- Leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Try to say everything in an ad and you end up saying nothing.
- A business without marketing is dead.
- With traditional marketing, you tell people you are a rock star. With content marketing, you show them you’re a rock star.
- My view on marketing is, it is the art of is identifying a market and choosing what to do with it.
- Sometimes I disagree with me too. It gives me perspective.
- Noise is the primary hurdle we must overcome. We’re always one click away from being ignored.
- Content is the atomic particle of all digital marketing.
- Conversation with customers will increase sales, even if the product or service is never mentioned.
- People change, and so do their aspirations, and so should brands.
- Everyone loves the idea of disruption in business, but no one likes it when it happens to them.
- It’s a great time to be a content creator. There are so many highways and not enough cars.
- Don’t just create art to make money. Make money so you can create more art.
- Unfortunately, Moore’s Law Does Not Apply To Humans, But The Law Of Least Effort Does
- The smart business person sees an opportunity to generate referrals by collaborating with their competitors.