You have to be smart. The Easy day are over.
Similar Versatile Institute quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Locking in your brand and pairing it with a coherent story is the first step to being a rainmaker.
- The thing is, If you try to market to everyone, then you successfully market to no one.
- Sex doesn’t sell anything other than itself
- To believe you, they should see you.
- When you say the word marketing, do you think of serving? Until you do, you’re going to live far below your highest potential.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Rule number one is if it’s not good, don’t share it.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- 90 percent of all Gillette shavers are bought by women for the men in their lives
- There’s No Magic In Marketing. Just Dopamine
- For customers, a website is an ‘always open’ workplace of your business.
- Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.
- advertising produces familiarity which produces sales
- SEO isn’t about gaming the system anymore; it’s about learning how to play by the rules.
- Behind every sale there is a smile.
- Try to say everything in an ad and you end up saying nothing.
- Having a lot of data do not always mean having the right data.