Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Similar Dr. Seuss quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Your prospects are not idiots, communicate respectfully – you might actually learn something to propel your marketing forward.
- Advertising is 48% distraction; 4% information; and 48% manipulation.
- Branding is only branding when you deliver what you promise. All the rest is misleading advertising.
- Start thinking about a consumer’s Path to Purpose along her Path to Purchase.
- Quality sells itself. No hype needed.
- Marketing is a contest, a sale is its prize.
- Noise is the primary hurdle we must overcome. We’re always one click away from being ignored.
- Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.
- If everything is important, then nothing is.
- Nothing dates as quickly as the future.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run (or a base hit for that matter) if you don’t swing.
- Stories connect us at a human level that factual statements and logical arguments can’t possibly match.
- The objective of a website is to bring a visitor who brings another visitor.
- If your competitors start copying you, then you are doing something right!
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Creatives Creed: Destruction is creation. Creation is destruction.
- No website can stand without a strong backbone. And that backbone is technical SEO.
- 3 things always work for digital marketing: testimonials, awards and the new
- The biggest risk is not in what you build. It is in not supporting what you build.