No website can stand without a strong backbone. And that backbone is technical SEO.
Similar Neil Patel quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Don’t promote negativity online and expect people to treat you with positivity in person.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Take your dreams off the ground to the clouds of business where your products will contribute to make the world a better place.
- You can follow others into mediocrity, or you can create something that will be remembered
- In a noisy and disruptive era, no one owes you their attention
- Your customer service opens up unique opportunities to offer an excellent customer experience.
- Activate your followers, don’t just collect them like stamps.
- Attention is a main asset in marketing.
- It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.
- The fate of your company is in the hands of your people. Train them well.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about.
- There is as much to be learned from a man with little, as there is from a man with much.
- At the start of every conversation ask yourself what can I give, not what can I take.
- In order to engage on social, in order to attract customers, regardless of what kind of customer you have, you have to build trust.
- Your prospects are not idiots, communicate respectfully – you might actually learn something to propel your marketing forward.
- To win at semantic search you need more people than are on your payroll.
- Brand growth and dominance is created by having the highest brand value, not the lowest price tag.
- Your brand is not what you sell.
- The world doesn’t celebrate your similarity but your difference
- A good brand is not a company but a movement, not a product but an experience, not a seller but a storyteller and not a brand but a lifestyle.