A good brand is not a company but a movement, not a product but an experience, not a seller but a storyteller and not a brand but a lifestyle.
Similar Adam Acar quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Every interaction in any form is branding
- Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.
- You may forget the toys you buy and break, but you’ll always remember the experiences and memories you create.
- The consumer is not a moron; she is your wife.
- If you are an artist, learn science. If you are a scientist, cultivate art.
- Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.
- Tweet others the way you want to be tweeted.
- The purpose of marketing as a coach is for you to share and teach your solutions, strategies and systems of success.
- The Best Marketing Is Education!
- Marketing is what you do when your product is no good.
- The biggest mistake brands make are trying to sell their stuff rather than clarifying what people are actually buying.
- Until you’ve lost your reputation, you’ll never realise the true value of good branding
- Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Don’t just create art to make money. Make money so you can create more art.
- Marketing is an investment. Don’t treat it like sales.
- Spreadsheets are more important to marketing than pretty pictures these days.
- Your brand is the story unfolding in all customer touch points
- Failure to nurture prospects is the number 1 reason digital marketing campaigns fail.
- Relationships are the currency of business.