A good brand is not a company but a movement, not a product but an experience, not a seller but a storyteller and not a brand but a lifestyle.
Similar Adam Acar quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Products are made in the factory, but brands are made in the mind
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make but about the stories you tell.
- It shouldn’t be easy. It should be good.
- Captivate the attention of your customer by oozing credibility.
- Competition only exists in your head, not in the marketplace.
- Marketing communications is not a nice to have. It is a must have.
- The easiest thing to sell is truth.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- If it doesn’t feel right to receive what you’re sending, don’t send it.
- It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.
- If everyone could see it, then it wouldn’t be a Vision
- The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.
- You can ‘hypergrow’ all you want. Without roots, you won’t stand a storm.
- It is not your job to prove your value to anyone. It is your job to find the people that already value what you do.
- Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.
- A website without SEO is like a vehicle without fuel
- The best marketing strategy ever: CARE.
- Synergy without strategy results to waste of energy.
- Consumers care less about your brand’s vision statement, they want value delivered
- Collect data, put them in context and don’t trust your gut: That’s what marketing is all about