Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.
Similar Zachariah Renfro quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- If you are in a competitive industry, great online reviews are not just nice to have, they are a requirement!
- A Brand is what a Business/Person does… a Reputation is what people Remember and Share.
- Failure to nurture prospects is the number 1 reason digital marketing campaigns fail.
- Advertising is 48% distraction; 4% information; and 48% manipulation.
- Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.
- Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people.
- The first step to success in any business is to ask your customers what they want.
- Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.
- Social may be sexy, but search still pays the bills.
- A business without marketing is dead.
- It is important to bear in mind that political campaigns are designed by the same people who sell toothpaste and cars.
- Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
- The world doesn’t celebrate your similarity but your difference
- Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- People need to be educated so that they can make intelligent moral choices
- If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure.
- In this digital age with its speed of change, any brand that refuses toinnovate will die
- The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.
- If you think marketing is expensive, you’re doing it wrong