The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.
Similar David M. Ogilvy quotes:
Other Digital Marketing Quotes :
- Marketing used to be about making a myth and telling it. Now it’s about telling a truth and sharing it.
- Movies take years to bring to theater, but hours to watch. Strikingly similar to success.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- The world doesn’t celebrate your similarity but your difference
- A Brand is what a Business/Person does… a Reputation is what people Remember and Share.
- If you don’t build a personal brand, someone else will brand you with the wrong label.
- Products are made in the factory, but brands are made in the mind
- You cannot buy engagement. You have to build engagement.
- Marketing is the marriage of business and creativity. The relationship is enhanced by the occasional affair with science.
- The Best Marketing Is Education!
- The only way to have great customers is to be one.
- Selling people things is a matter of determining their desires and figuring out how the product matches those desires.
- Marketing is not the art of finding clever ways to dispose of what you make. It is the art of creating genuine customer value.
- Spreadsheets are more important to marketing than pretty pictures these days.
- The competition is out to get you. Are you a moving target or a sitting duck? Innovate or die.
- Marketing has never been about keywords, it’s about people.
- Don’t be a one hit wonder. Daringly disrupt the marketplace again and again.
- A website without SEO is like a vehicle without fuel
- Advertisement shouldn’t look like information, it should look like a promise.
- Marketing shouldn’t feel like marketing. It should feel like a story.