If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
Similar Adam Acar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.