Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
Similar Stephen King quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Think big from the beginning.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.