The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it