Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
Similar Chad E. Foster quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- if you begin, you win.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.