Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
Similar Chad E. Foster quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Momentum builds success.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.