Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.