You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.