Normal is where innovation goes to die.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Start small and keep going.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!