Normal is where innovation goes to die.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.