Normal is where innovation goes to die.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.