Your margin is my opportunity.
Similar Calvin Foster (Jeff Bezos) quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Normal is never one of a kind.