Your margin is my opportunity.
Similar Calvin Foster (Jeff Bezos) quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- You can do more than you think