No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.