No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Think big from the beginning.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.